Sixth week of teaching practice (19/07/2023 - 22/07/2023)dut

God's blessed presence passed through my life for one more teaching week.  I was able to do all my duties very nicely and responsibly this week.  And I completed my works very nicely.  Free hours were spent on my personal work without wasting any time.  Also this week I was able to collect data for the project.  During the class time, the children were very enthusiastic and disciplined and managed to take the class very well.  On Friday Shani teacher came to my class for second observation.  I taught about muscular issues.  I was able to manage the class very gracefully and confidently.  Arts Day was inaugurated in the school on Friday afternoon. 


Arts day inauguration 


Peer observation






Arts day inauguration. During the class time, the children were very enthusiastic and disciplined and managed to take the class very well. On Friday Shani teacher came to my class for second observation. I taught about muscular issues. I was able to manage the class very gracefully and confidently. Arts Day was inaugurated in the school on Friday afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Maria