Seventh week of teaching practice (24/07/2023- 29/07/2023)

"Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that's because you are a teacher."

I got a lot of good experiences this week through teaching practice. I was able to perform my responsibilities very neatly and accurately. The opportunities that I got to teach, I was able to manage the classes very well, teach the things to be taught accurately and present well in front of the children. I also got a chance to see the classes of my fellow teachers. When quiz competition was conducted for UP level children, there were able to go for observation and thus get a good experience. This week I administered diagnostic tests to 8th F1 class students. They gave a very good performance. I used the free time to attend to my personal affairs and to complete the record. I am now able to run a lot of confidences and manage the classroom and children responsibly.


VEGETABLE CUTTING 


INNOVATIVE MODEL - ANIMAL TISSUES 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Maria