Fifth week of teaching practice (10/07/2023- 14/07/2023)

" A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others."

            Another blessed week of teaching practice passed away from my life. 10 th Monday onwards our classes and periods were changed. My classes didn't change but all the periods changed. I did all my duties very well this week. A very good plan and I was able to manage all the time and take classes here. I was careful to do my own works in my free times. There were no classes this week because the high school students had their unit test this afternoon. So there was very little class this week. At times I was able to watch the classes of my fellow student teachers and thereby make my teaching more effective.


                     Kerala kaumudi 



Teachers observation 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ave Maria